CSC COMPANION GT
Classic Style and Enduring Quality
The Companion GT was designed with the Harley-Davidson in mind.
The bullet shaped design has the classic style that Harley owners
love, and the suspension technology that they need. The GT has a
trailing arm suspension and progressive coil spring damper unit by
Progressive Suspension, giving the passenger an exquisitely smooth
The Companion GT rides on a 145/SR13 radial tire mounted on a 13"
aluminum wheel, or you may choose the optional 16” motorcycle
style wheel and tire to create the perfect match to the bike
(available for most wheel styles). And, like all our other models, the
Companion GT’s "quick disconnect" system allows for the sidecar to
be disconnected or reattached in about 15 minutes.
|Ken's Custom Trikes 2245 N.E. Jefferson Ave., Peoria, IL 61603 (309)682-2453 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mounting: Friendship Sets The Industry Standards
The hardware that attaches the sidecar to your motorcycle is absolutely critical and our brackets set the
standard. Meticulously designed (and manufactured in-house), our brackets carry a Lifetime warranty and
will be replaced FREE anytime they show fatigue. No welding is required. Consider this:
1. A Patented 4-point mounting, utilizing GRADE 8 aircraft quality bolts and nylock nuts.
2. Every sidecar is shipped with mounting hardware specifically designed to fit the year, make and model
of your motorcycle.
3. Initial installation takes 8-14 hours using simple hand tools and minimal mechanical ability. Full
mounting instructions are included.
4. Our "quick disconnect" system lets you disconnect and reattach the sidecar in about 15 minutes.
5. Mounting brackets can be ordered separately to adapt the sidecar to a new motorcycle.
Suspension: The Unique Friendship 4-Point System
No matter which Friendship model you buy, you are guaranteed the most advanced suspension system
ever developed for sidecar travel.
1. Trailing arm suspension with a progressive damping coil spring shock designed for us by Progressive
2. A six-stage valve adjusts to changing load and road conditions.
3. A special cam adjuster allows easy preload adjustment for varying load carrying conditions.
4. Chrome springs are standard and carry a LIFETIME warranty.
Body: Performance and Looks
Aerodynamic design is crucial to total performance. Uneven airflow acting on sidecar body has a negative
impact on performance, stability at highway speeds and fuel efficiency.
The Friendship's graceful shape cleanly penetrates the air with virtually no turbulence.
It performs on the road every bit as good as it looks sitting in your garage. Constructed of heavy-duty
fiberglass with high strength-to-weight ratios. Reinforced with impact resistance coremat.
Frame: Simply The Best Construction
1. Mandrel bent 1" steel tubing, ladder type construction, built to SAE standard specifications.
2. All adjustment points are double locked or nylocked with plated GRADE 8 bolts and nylock nuts to
3. Frame mounting struts are electrostatically power-coated high gloss black to resist rust and corrosion.
4. Friendship Series roll out smoothly a 145SR13 wide profile radial tire mounted on a 13" mag aluminum
cast D.O.T. approved wheel.
Overall Length 78 in.
Overall Width 32 in.
Overall Height 48 in.
Ground Clearance 9 in.
Empty Weight 205 lbs. +
Rated Load Capacity 300 lbs. +
Hip Room 22 in.
Leg Room 55 in.
Truck Storage 3.75 cu.ft.
Sidecar Track (wheel center to wheel center) 54 in.+
Body Construction Reinforced High Density Fiberglass
Chassis 1 3/4" Round Steel Tubing Mig Welded-Power
Suspension Progressive Coi l/ Damper Shock with Trailing
Wheel/Tire 13 in. Aluminum Mag D.O.T. Rated 145SR13 Radial
Standard Lighting Synchronized Brake/Tail Light Amber Running Light.
Brake System (Option) Brembo Caliper / Disc with Steel Braid Line
Quick Disconnect Coupler.
Motorcycle Application 1000cc or larger